Semua orang pasti mengenal Bruce Lee, aktor laga yang telah lama meninggal namun masih menyisakan banyak ingatan di hati orang banyak.
Dalam berackting, Bruce Lee dikenal sebagai sosok yang perfeksionis. Ia tak segan mengulang adegan yang salah untuk menjaga kesempurnaan gerakan perkelahian. Bruce Lee juga menciptakan sendiri seni bela diri bernama Jeet Kune Do.
Berikut ini beberapa kutipan dari Bruce Lee semasa ia hidup. Sangat menginspirasi dan patut disimak mengingat kehidupan yang dimilikinya penuh dengan kedisiplinan dan prinsip-prinsip kerja keras.
- “Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.”
- “Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.”
- “Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.”
- “If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done. Make at least one definite move daily toward your goal.”
- “Life itself is your teacher, and your in a state of constant learning.”
- “Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.”
- “Fear comes from uncertainty; we can only eliminate the fear within us when we ourselves better.”
- “Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless – like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
- “A wise man can learn more from a fool question than a fool can learn from a wise answer,”
- “If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”
Leave a Reply